1. Materials and tools
1. Material: various plastic straws, small wooden sticks or small bamboo strips, red, green, black and white paint, white latex.
2. Tools: knife, scissors, lighter or candle.
2. Production process
1. Cut the selected straw with scissors according to the length you need.
2. Use a knife to cut a small wooden stick or a small bamboo stick into a 30 cm long stick, then cut the 114 part into a cylindrical shape slightly smaller than the inner diameter of the straw, and cut the 314 part into a conical shape.
3. Coat one end of the cylinder with white latex (can also be replaced by paint), insert a straw to form a floating foot (if you can master the heat and kneading skills well, you can directly bake one end of the straw with fire to soften it and knead it into a floating foot , No longer bother to use the first and second procedures).
4. Bake the other end of the straw with fire to soften it and then pinch it tightly to make it glued, completely sealed, without water seepage, and form a floating head.
5. Use various colors of paint to paint the bleaching head with alternate colors to form a bleaching eye.
In this way, after the paint and glue are dry, they can be used. The above process is complicated to write, but in fact it is very simple to operate. You can make several or even dozens of them at the same time. Although the float made of straws is slightly rough and simple in shape, it is relatively resistant to bending and compression. Although you can't save a lot of money by making floats by yourself, and you can't use many straws, doing it yourself will not only bring the fun of making, but more importantly, from the aspect of fishing, practice environmental protection and build a harmonious society. "Everyone gathers firewood and the flame is high." As long as everyone does it, there will be more things that can be used, causing pollution.